1. Tee times are required (even if you are a solo player). Tee times will be staggered every 15 minutes apart until further notice.
2. We are suggesting that all players make/pay for tee times online. We are requiring that all players pay through the window in both the golof shop and snack bar. The restroom will be open, but limited to one person at a time.
3. Carts will remain single riders only unless golfers live in the same household. Carts will be sanitized by staff after use.
4. Seating in the snack bar will be closed until further notice. Snack bar items can be purchased through the window. We will not be preparing any food at this time.
5. Please fill your water bottle at home or buy one at the snack bar.
6. There will be no ball washers on the course until further notice. Restrooms on the course will be open and disinfected each morning. The golf shop, snack bar, and indoor restrooms will be disinfected daily.
7. The deck will be limited to 10 people until further notice.
8. Do not touch or remove the flagsticks. The flagsticks will have a styrofoam material wrapped around the bottom of the flagstick. When your ball hits the styrofoam, it is considered a holed putt.
9. Finally, we ask that you avoid handshakes after your round to avoid contact with others.